Using Amazon’s World Domination as a Small Business
In 2014 Amazon was the starting point for 44 percent of consumers searching for products and the trend is still growing.
Amazon has invested heavily in advanced algorithmic recommendation capabilities which personalize everyone’s shopping experience. The effect is a whopping 75 percent of consumers feel no other online retailer can personalize or offer convenient shopping experiences better than Amazon .
One of the biggest driving forces Amazon includes is its Prime subscription which offers unlimited two day shipping, video streaming, music streaming, unlimited photo storage and more for $99 a year. This breaks down to a measly $8.25 a month, making its services and platforms affordable to even the most cost conscious citizen.
Ever keen to sharpen its competitive edge, Amazon confidently continues to surge in this Digital Age. It is serious time for small business and proprietorships to begin to use and benefit by using the marketing giant to leverage their own niche in the market.
Ways to Use Amazon to Grow Your Small Business
- Sell Directly on Amazon
- Either as an individual or as a “Pro Merchant” selling 40+ items a month.
- Set up your own Amazon Web Store.
- Advertise on Amazon
- Amazon offers “Product Ads” and “Display Ads” which are similar to Googles “Pay-Per-Click” program
- Use Amazon Payments
- “Checkout By Amazon” is a payment option you can include for your customers either on your Amazon selling platform or on your own personal website.
- Amazon Fulfillment
- “Fulfillment by Amazon” allows you to sell your products in mass from Amazon’s fulfillment center and comes complete with tracking and communication to you, whether you are using this service from Amazons site or your own personal website.
- Publish your own self authored literature and books on Amazon for a wider audience view.
Article researched and copy written by Laughing Fox Designs, which exists to provide web design and social media support to small businesses that need creative solutions. ©2017 All Rights Reserved